1. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
3. UK residents aged 18+. Must be available 3-7 April 2020. Valid travel documentation required. T&Cs apply.
4. The prize for one winner only is:
• 2 x Tickets for each event below:
o Friday 3 April 2020 – SmackDown at Amalie Arena.
o Saturday 4 April 2020 – NXT TakeOver at Amalie Arena.
o Sunday 5 April 2020 – WrestleMania 36 at Raymond James Stadium.
o Monday 6 April 2020 – Monday Night Raw at Amalie Arena.
o Saturday 4 April 2020 - WrestleMania Axxess.
o Transport to and from the events is not included
• Return Economy class flights from a UK airport to Orlando, Florida
• Transfers to and from the airport not included.
• Food and drink not included.
• Accommodation for two people at the Embassy Suites Tampa Downtown from arrival on Friday 3 April and departure on Tuesday 7 April. Room Only Basis, Twin or King on request subject to availability.
5. The prize is subject to availability.
6. The winner must hold a valid passport and independently complete the appropriate pre travel documentation to obtain entry into the USA.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
8. Entries must be made by correctly answering a question at bt.com/wwecompetition before midnight on 18th March 2020. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
9. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person on 20th March 2020. The Winner will be notified by telephone on or before 30th March.
10. The winner will be informed how to collect the prize when they are contacted by the Promotor to inform them they have won.
11. A list of prize winners (last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ, on or before 15th April.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that:
(i) it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions
(ii) is unable to meet the conditions set out in paragraph 6
15. Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
17. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 18000000.