With the big kick-off looming, BT Sport asked the data experts at Google Cloud, Opta and Squawka to evalutate a hunge range of statistics to produce a full script of the upcoming campaign.
So with a talented squad boasting the likes of Etienne Capoue, Abdoulaye Doucouré and Roberto Pereyra, could the Hornets be set for a best-ever league finish?
Read this Watford excerpt to find out - and when you're finished here, remember to check out BTSport.com's exclusive in-depth Watford season preview and more from The Script.
MORE FROM THE SCRIPT:
- The Script of the 2019/20 Season - Read in full
- How were The Script's conclusions calculated?
- Premier League: The final standings
- Premier League: The Golden Boot race
- Premier League: The relegation battle
- Premier League: The 'Big Six' mini-league
- Premier League: Playmaker award
- Champions League: The knockout stages
- Europa League: The knockout stages
BT Sport will show 52 exclusively live Premier League games this season - more than ever before - as well as every game in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League proper, plus selected Emirates FA Cup, Ladbrokes Premiership, Vanarama National League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and FA Women's Super League games.
Not yet a subscriber? Simply choose your preferred option from our wide range of sign-up packages and we'll get you set up for the start of the new season in just 15 minutes.