The 2019/20 Premier League season is upon us and with it fans can look forward to some of the most scintillating showdowns in domestic football.
But which set of fans will claim bragging rights after another long, hard season of top-flight football?
In anticipation of the big kick-off, we asked data kings Google Cloud, Opta and Squawka to crunch all the numbers to produce a full script of the upcoming campaign.
Read this exclusive excerpt to find out how they believe the big derbies will play out - and when you're done, check out more from The Script.
MORE FROM THE SCRIPT:
- How were The Script's conclusions calculated?
- Premier League: The Golden Boot race
- Premier League: The relegation battle
- Premier League: The 'Big Six' mini-league
- Premier League: Playmaker award
- Champions League: The knockout stages
- Europa League: The knockout stages
- The Script in full
BT Sport will show 52 exclusively live Premier League games this season - more than ever before - as well as every game in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League proper, plus selected Emirates FA Cup, Ladbrokes Premiership, Vanarama National League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and FA Women's Super League games.
Not yet a subscriber? Simply choose your preferred option from our wide range of sign-up packages and we'll get you set up for the start of the new season in just 15 minutes.