Ahead of the big kick-off to the new season, the number men at Google Cloud, Opta and Squawka sat down to try to predict what could be on the cards for the Clarets in the Premier League this time around.
Jay Rodriguez’s return to Turf Moor has been the main summer acquisition and Burnley fans will hope he can fire them to safety and perhaps more.
Read Burnley’s script in full here - and then when you're finished, don't forget to check out BTSport.com's exclusive in-depth Burnley season preview and more from The Script.
MORE FROM THE SCRIPT:
- The Script of the 2019/20 Season - Read in full
- How were The Script's conclusions calculated?
- Premier League: The final standings
- Premier League: The Golden Boot race
- Premier League: The relegation battle
- Premier League: The 'Big Six' mini-league
- Premier League: Playmaker award
- Champions League: The knockout stages
- Europa League: The knockout stages
BT Sport will show 52 exclusively live Premier League games this season - more than ever before - as well as every game in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League proper, plus selected Emirates FA Cup, Ladbrokes Premiership, Vanarama National League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and FA Women's Super League games.
Not yet a subscriber? Simply choose your preferred option from our wide range of sign-up packages and we'll get you set up for the start of the new season in just 15 minutes.