No team outside the top six scored more goals than Bournemouth last season but despite their attacking prowess they had to settle for a 14th-placed finish.
Ahead of the 2019/20 Premier League season, BT Sport has teamed up with Google Cloud, Opta and Squawka to analyse all the data in an attempt to predict what’s to come this campaign.
If Eddie Howe’s men can tighten up at the back, while not losing their drive going forward of course, a top-half finish could well be on the cards.
Read the full Bournemouth script to see what the big numbers say - and then check out BTSport.com's exclusive in-depth Bournemouth season preview and more from The Script.
MORE FROM THE SCRIPT:
- The Script of the 2019/20 Season - Read in full
- How were The Script's conclusions calculated?
- Premier League: The final standings
- Premier League: The Golden Boot race
- Premier League: The relegation battle
- Premier League: The 'Big Six' mini-league
- Premier League: Playmaker award
- Champions League: The knockout stages
- Europa League: The knockout stages
BT Sport will show 52 exclusively live Premier League games this season - more than ever before - as well as every game in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League proper, plus selected Emirates FA Cup, Ladbrokes Premiership, Vanarama National League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and FA Women's Super League games.
Not yet a subscriber? Simply choose your preferred option from our wide range of sign-up packages and we'll get you set up for the start of the new season in just 15 minutes.