1. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
3. The prizes are: Five (5) x pair of tickets (one (1) pair per winner) to the WWE BT Sport launch event on the 15th January. The prizes do not include any travel expenses, accommodation or food and drink at the event itself. Winners will have to bring a form of ID (driving licence or passport) with them to confirm their identity to BT Sport Production Studios, E20 3BS.
4. The winner’s guests must be aged 18 or over.
5. The prize is subject to availability.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
7. To enter the Prize Draw, you have to retweet our Prize Draw tweet and follow @btsportwwe on Twitter between 7pm on Thursday 9pm January 2020 and 5pm on Sunday 12th January 2020. You must complete both steps to have a valid entry. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. The winners will be the first five (5) correct entries drawn at random by an independent person on Sunday 12th January. Winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message on or before 12th February 2020.
9. A list of prize winners (surname and county) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Customer Marketing, 6th Floor, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ on or before 12th February 2020.
11. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
13. Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
16. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 18000000.
17. By entering this Prize Draw you agree and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter.