Are you a budding young sports presenter? Do you have the next Jake Humphrey in your family? Then enter our fantastic new competition, the BT Sport Young FA Cup Presenter of the Year Search.
The winner will receive the chance to record an interview to be used in BT Sport's coverage of the 2014 FA Cup final, plus five tickets to the match itself.
To enter, contestants – open to UK residents aged 13 to 16 years old – simply need to shoot and record an original, one minute, single-camera-shot of themselves presenting a news report around the 2013/14 FA Cup.
Entries can be shot using a smartphone or professional camera but cannot include additional footage, interviews, music or graphics and should feature only the individual entering the competition.
Contestants then simply need to upload the video to their YouTube account and send the URL to BT Sport as part of the entry form submission. Read full terms and conditions
Scroll down for details on how to enter.
Key info you should know before entering
- You must be a UK resident aged 13 and 16
- You must get permission from a parent/guardian
- If you make the final four, you need to be available for a judging day on 3 April in London
- Winner needs to be available on 17 May at Wembley
- You may need a Child Performance Licence from your council if you make the final four, this can take 21 days to organise
- Your entry must be written/presented by you alone, filmed using a single-shot take with no music, no graphics or other people filmed
- Entries judged on professionalism and ability to identify a theme that encompasses the FA Cup this season; and clarity/pace of delivery
- Ts & Cs apply at link above
Jake Humphrey: The best advice I ever received
David James: I'd love to cover the Conference final
Ray Stubbs: I love conveying the buzz of a big match
HOW TO ENTER