1. 10 nominees, who represent women who deserve recognition for their sporting achievements in the past year (2014), have been selected by BT Sport. This could be an actual sporting achievement or it could be for their contribution to sport. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All nominees have agreed to these terms and conditions and to take part in the Competition.
2. The prize is the BT Sport Action Woman of the Year Award 2014.
3. The winner will be the nominee who receives the highest number of votes on BT Sport’s online voting system between 12.01pm on 2/11/14 and 11.59pm on 2/12/14. The voting is one vote per person between the voting time periods listed above. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of voting are permitted. Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or who attempt to interfere with the voting process or the operation of the Site in any way will be disqualified and their votes will not be counted. BT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend voting should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the voting process. All decisions regarding the voting process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal.
4. The winner will be announced at the BT Sport Action Woman of the Year Awards ceremony at BT Sport studios on 9/12/14 (TX 10/12/14). The award will be presented to the winner on 9/12/14 (TX 10/12/14) by Clare Balding.
5. By participating in this Competition all nominees agree that their image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
6. Nominees’ personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Competition and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless they choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
7. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.