There’s never been a better time to join BT Sport and download our new-look app to your smartphone or tablet.
Get to the heart of your favourite sports like never before in the weeks and months ahead with all the latest news, fixtures, results, exclusive videos and TV catch up.
Already celebrated for its ground-breaking enhanced video player and multi-camera streaming capabilities, the app is, quite simply, an essential companion for BT Sport subscribers with a BT ID and an iOS, Android or Windows 10* device.
There's also great news if you're an EE customer: you can download a FREE three-month trial of the BT Sport app to see what all the fuss is about.
What are the new features?
1) A brand new colour scheme throughout, with crisper, more innovatively designed pages that dramatically improve the user experience
2) A cleaner, more intuitive menu layout to allow you to quickly navigate to your desired sport or section
3) A revamped TV Catch Up section, where you can watch all your favourite shows on demand or take your pick from a huge selection of full match, race and fight replays
4) New dedicated Premier League, motorsport, tennis, cricket, golf, F1, boxing and NBA sections
5) A ‘watch live’ button that appears at the top of every page to allow you to seamlessly switch between news/videos and the live action
6) A ‘Now and Next’ page that incorporates live events on our seven BT Sport Extra channels for the first time
What else do I get?
And yet that’s merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of the world-class sport you can watch on the app if you take the BT Sport Pack on TV.
You gain access to the full suite of BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, BT Sport//ESPN and seven BT Sport extra channels.
In addition, you can enjoy our full TV catch-up service, featuring exclusive documentaries, highlights, full live event replays, magazine shows and live BT Sport studio staples such as the European Football Show, Rugby Tonight and The Clare Balding Show.
Here’s a broad, but by no means exhaustive, overview of the extensive live rights portfolio you can feast on:
Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, Primeira Liga, National League, Scottish Premiership, Betfred Cup, Women’s Super League, Brasileirao, A-League, UEFA Youth League and much more
Up to 52 live WTA events per season
2017-18 Ashes, Women's Ashes, Big Bash, Women's Big Bash, all home Australia internationals
NBA, MLB, Major League Lacrosse, College sports, X-Games
So, the enhanced video player…
This short video gives an insight into a service that redefined how Champions League and Europa League football should be watched online last season.
Still want to know more?
Check out this handy guide, which has everything you could possibly need to know about the unbeatable sports streaming and on demand experience provided by the BT Sport app.
*Please note that not all features on the BT Sport app are currently available via Windows 10