BT is launching a new way to watch BT Sport, offering all sports fans a flexible way of watching top-flight sport for a simple monthly fee with no contract.
Available now for just £25 per month, BT Sport Monthly Pass lets anyone buy and watch BT Sport on a month-by-month basis.
The pass offers every UEFA Champions League match exclusively live, weekly live clashes from the Premier League, action from Gallagher Premiership Rugby every weekend, top-class Saturday night boxing and much, much more.*
The BT Sport Monthly Pass gives sports fans access to world-class content via the BT Sport App on Apple/Android mobile devices, online via btsport.com, and on large screens via Sony PlayStation 4, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs (2015 - 2019), Xbox One and Chromecast.
To find out more, customers can simply go to www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass, download the BT Sport App from their app store and log in.
BT Sport is the first broadcaster in Europe to offer live programming all year round in 4K UHD with HDR, which enables the highest quality TV pictures seen outside of cinemas, providing colours closer to how we see them in real life.**
Pete Oliver, managing director, marketing for BT’s consumer division, said: “BT Sport Monthly Pass means that customers can sign up on a flexible monthly basis for the first time and make the most of all the fantastic live sport that we have to offer.
"And with BT Sport Ultimate included, we’re giving customers the very best possible viewing experience. Monthly Pass forms part of BT’s ambition to offer BT Sport customers unrivalled choice and the highest quality broadcasts on even more devices and platforms.”
Anyone purchasing a BT Sport Monthly Pass today will be able to watch the following over the upcoming month:
- Premier League: Among our picks for February, we’ll be showing three fierce derbies guaranteed to provide box office entertainment. First, Leicester travel to Wolves on Valentine’s Day with both sides seeking to disrupt the traditional Top Six after another brilliant campaign. Then Chelsea welcome Tottenham to Stamford Bridge on Saturday 22nd February before Crystal Palace travel down to the south coast to take on Crystal Palace on the 29th.
- Champions League - It’s crunch time for Europe’s footballing elite as the last 16 gets underway with some blockbuster ties to devour. Atletico Madrid v Liverpool, Tottenham v RB Leipzig, Chelsea v Bayern Munich and Real Madrid v Man City are just some of the games we’ll show exclusively live throughout February on BT Sport.
- UEFA Europa League: follow live and exclusive coverage of Arsenal, Man Utd, Wolves, Celtic and Rangers in the knockout stages beginning on Thursday 20 February.
- UFC: Action from the world's premier mixed martial arts promotion throughout February including cards headlined by Corey Anderson v Jan Blachowicz and Paul Felder v Dan Hooker.
- WWE: BT Sport is the new home of the WWE, bringing you all the action from RAW, SmackDown, NXT and NXT UK right here.
- Rugby: BT Sport is the home of domestic and European club rugby, with exclusively live coverage of Gallagher Premiership Rugby and every match live from the Heineken Champions Cup.
- Boxing: BT Sport is the home of fights from the world-class stable of Frank Warren fighters. Tommy Fury returns to action on February 22nd as Brad Foster and Lucien Reid face off for the British bantamweight title in the main event from York Hall.
*The following channels are available via BT Sport Monthly Pass: BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, BT Sport ESPN, BT Sport Ultimate and the BT Sport Extra channels.
**BT Sport Ultimate will be available to Monthly Pass customers as follows:
• BT Sport App for small screen devices: available in HD HDR for selected events on Android and Apple handsets/tablets.
• BT Sport App for large screen devices: selected events available in 4K UHD with HDR on Samsung Smart TVs (on 2018 and 2019 models), Xbox One X & S and Chromecast Ultra, or in 4K UHD on Samsung Smart TVs (on 2018 and 2019 models), Xbox One X & S, Chromecast Ultra and Apple TV 4K.