The Premier League is back and this season promises to be bigger than ever before.
BT Sport will bring you 42 live games over the course of the campaign as reigning champions Chelsea look to retain their title and rebuff strong challenges from the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal.
- FREE BT Sport for 12 months - for a limited time only!
- BT Sport reveals opening batch of Premier League TV fixtures
- Signing of the summer? BT Sport snaps up Frank Lampard
- Being Dele: The new season on BT Sport
- Premier League: Trending Videos
As the big kick-off gets ever closer, here BT Sport takes a look at every Premier League club individually in detail, taking in their summer transfer activity, betting odds and upcoming schedule.
Click on your favourite club's name below for BT Sport's full preview:
Arsenal, Bournemouth, Brighton and Hove Albion, Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Huddersfield Town, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Southampton, Stoke City, Swansea City, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United.